Sunday, October 14, 2007

Moody Party

I dreamt I was at the highschool with Erica, and I was having car issues.. I told her my car wouldn't steer like I told it to, and it was really dangerous. I asked Erica if I could borrow her car to get home.. then I would come back and get her.. and she told me NO! I kept begging her, and she kept saying no, cause she had plans that were too important! So, I drove my car, like insane wrecklessly back home.. I was like swirving up onto the curbs on both sides of the road, etc!

When I finally made it to the elementary school lunch room. Which is where I was going for Whitney Maden's birthday party! Everyone that I knew was there.. it was kinda weird. Andy, Jon, ERICA, Seth, and a couple other people I never saw the faces of.. I was really moody and I kept yelling when Andy kept asking me while I was late. I just kept blowing up MAD!

After Whitney had opened all her presents, she got a phone call.. I was listening to her while she talked.. and she said "what was the cause of death?". I then hugged her, and said I was sorry, and she was crying. She then announced her grandmother had died.



Then I had some other dream, idk if it was related, but I was in a shallow ocean bay or something, and i was drowning, and I had this folding chair.. and for some reason I felt if I could unfold I wouldn't drown, and I fought and fought, and I unfolded it.. and didn't drown..