Friday, October 19, 2007

Today

Let's see... I woke up.. went to class. I wore my new Diet Coke house pants to class, with a red shirt of Michael's. I was cozy, it was cold, and when I got back to the apartment, I laid right down soon as I got back. So, it was nice to already be in my PJs, lol! It took me like 15 minutes to fall asleep for my nap.. but then I didn't wake up until my alarm went off! I love that! I have to appericate when I can get it now.

After my nap I went to my history class, which is still half the size it was when the semester started.

When I got back, I watched tv, and played around online. After a little bit, I decided I should have napped. I was pretty tired.

I went to work, it was nothing exciting. I was the closer, and I did an extra good job since I knew everyone else was slacking on closing... Oh shoot! I just remembered I forgot to water the mums! I suppose I can do it when I open tomorrow.

After work I went to Walmart. I bought a hand mixer, big huge jumbo thumb tacks, and chocolate chips. When I got back to the apartment, I did the dishes, and ran a load of laundry (cause I had no clean work pants). When the dishes were done, I made some home made cookies (Michael's Granny's Recipe). I put them in a tupperware, along with some yorks and hersey's kisses. (I bought the yorks and hersey's kisses at Walmart too) they're wrapped and pink, they are supposed to be supporting breast cancer..

I used splenda instead of sugar in the cookies, and Michael's Granny uses margarine, but I used sweet butter. Andy said they were tasty! I drove them to him, so he would take them to Jamies. Its David's birthday party, so they're gonna celebrate by drinking, lol!

Now that I have baked all the cookies, did all the dishes, and washed all my work clothes.. I think I will go to bed. I am very very tired.