Sunday, October 14, 2007

Day 4

It's been 4 days since Michael went to Wartburg! And I still won't see him until Tuesday...

I woke up, and went to work. It was okay.. not boring. I complained to my manager cause the girl who closed last night didn't do half of the stuff she is supposed to do, and I normally don't care.. But I had to do the stuff before we opened, cause she didn't.

Oh, I lost my promise ring (that mike gave me for my birthday). I freaked out and started looking all over the restaurant.. I was about to go insane.. Then I found it!! It was on the floor in the kitchen.. I've been wanting to get it downsized but I'm just too cheap.. and lazy.. Maybe now I will get my ring resized since it FELL off my hand when I was walking!

After work I went to Walmart. I tried to get another work shirt, but they still didn't have my size. So, since there is nothing to eat at the apartment, I went food shopping. But, I only bought stuff that had less than 2 grams of fat, and less than 16 grams of sugar (and that sugar was from canned fruit "no sugar added"). However, I decided to buy all the stuff to make a cake from scratch. I bough flour, and everything. I will even make homemade icing!! I'll make it when Michael comes home, yay!