Thursday, October 11, 2007

An Eventful Day

Okay.. my blog title was a trick.. to get you to read it.. lol! Just kidding.. I felt a little sarcastic..

My day was boring! I went to my Literature test.. which I read the books and went to almsot all the classes.. but I don't think even going to all of them would have saved me.. I am pretty sure I failed it.. maybe a D.. Michael left all confident he made a B.. damn him!!!

Michael and I wanted a movie.. I can't remember the name.. lol! Then we ordered papa johns.. but we got the wrong pizza.. but we were okay with it.. its not that big of a deal.. We ordered the six cheese but got the roman meats pizza.. It was good.. I liked the slices of tomato on it.. But now there's leftovers! So I will have food tomorrow.. lol! Michael left.. like.. 5 minutes ago.. I am soooo sad!!

He will be gone until at least Sunday night.. but prolly be gone until Tuesday.. (Since Monday and Tuesday is our fall break) I will be soooo alone!

But.. at least I work tomorrow, saturday, sunday, and monday..

Oh yeah, I was going to go to a play in Cookeville tonight cause I have to see 4 for my theater class... but it turns out they sold out like a week ago.. so.. that was a no-go.. And I blew off the play at Roane State last sunday to go to the zoo.. lol!

I still have some more options.. I just need to try harder, lol!

Now.. I will keep doing my laundry.. and watching tv..