Friday, October 12, 2007

Dining In

Today was an okay day.. hrm.. um.. Oh yeah.. its um.. Friday? I woke up.. I didn't sleep too good.. and I had that weird dream.. then I went to Human Anatomy.. after class, I had to go pay the electric bill..

Michael didn't withdraw enough money for his half of the bill.. so I went like an extra block or so to go to an ATM that is from my bank.. then I remembered I did have the card.. so.. I was like.. fine.. I'll use my card from Oak Ridge.. then I looked and couldn't it.. I left it on my desk.. I then had no way to get money out of the atm.. so i had to back track a mile or so to the bank to withdraw.. I decided I would go thru the drive-thru teller.. I first tried to go in the wrong way.. and had to turn around.. then when I pulled up.. I put my paycheck in the box.. but the box wasn't really closed off or anything.. and my check almost flew away! wth? I then went and paid the bill..

I then came back and napped.. and it wasn't a very fullfilling nap.. like I kept waking up. I then went to my history class. And.. I started my car, and I was running late. Then I realized I forgot to put my bra back on after my nap! So.. I went to my history class braless. I felt like a retard.. and tried to hide it. This was the easiest parking I have had all semester! (Its the Friday before fall break.) I had an excellent parking spot, lol. Almost 75% of my history class was not there, so the lecture wasn't long, and I don't think anyone noticed I was bra-less.

My employee meeting was postponed until the 27th. So, I don't have to get up early tomorrow. I just have to be at work at 3, and I get to work the phones, yay!

Work was kinda boring. I like Brandon, and I like Beth.. but they're not too good at communicating with each other at the podium. But, work wasn't bad.. I would actually say it was a kinda good day.

Because Michael was gone.. I decided I would dine in at Outback when I got off work. However, I asked the manager to let me go a little early so I could. Because you have to be out of the restaurant at 10 till close. I got off at like 10:13, and I changed my shirt, and came back in. I sat in the lounge.. but no server greeted me, and after 5 minutes.. I thought I better get greeted.. so I moved into the non-smoking area.. then I saw the lounge server come out.. so I moved back.. I felt stupid.

Joo was my server, and he's an excellent one. I could tell he was a little sad that I rushed thru the meal, cause he wanted to be a great server, you know.. box up my food and all. But, I was rushing to finish my meal.. and it kinda made me bloated. I left at like 5 till close, cause Joo kept telling me that it was fine, and I didn't have to hurry, but I was afraid my manager would see me and be annoyed.

Now, I am home. I'm really lonely with Michael! But, I don't have to worry about food, I still have pizza left over, and now Outback leftovers. I hope I don't get to sad being all alone!!