Sunday, October 7, 2007

Bad Day

Well.. My day was terrible.. I woke up and arrived at work at 5:15.. Which normally means you'll be out by 10 or 10:30.. turned out I had to close.. so I was kinda annoyed.. Then ALL day long my manager got onto us. She was mad we weren't communicated or very organized.. but this is because she let an inexperienced retard run the hostess stand. Then, prolly for the first time.. got on to me really good.. Like she bitched at me for prolly a minute or two.. only reason she stopped was because this lady interupted to ask where the bathroom was, and my manager made me walk her there.. Then.. to fucking top off my wonderful evening..

I get in the car to go home.. and Michael sent me a text message.. something like.. "bye.. i'm at jamies.. see you tomorrow".. God! One of the days I realllly good have liked to have him at home he left me.. The least he could have done was call and leave me a sweet voicemail.. or leave me a nice note on my computer.. (like he did last time).. but a sentence long text message? Now.. now.. I'm just mad at him, and I had a horrible day..