Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dreams

I woke up not too long ago.. And while I could slightly remember them.. I thought I'd share.. and man..they were weird...

My first dream my aunt (I'll leave out her name.. so she isn't associated with my messed up dreams) had a baby boy, which is was so weird.. cause.. he wasn't normal... he was kinda blue, and well kinda half bat.. he was mostly human.. but he had bat wings.. I don't know.. it was weird..

Then.. my mom got a pet bat.. while it was every so cute!, lol! Erica and I were always fighting over it.. And.. it was weird.. I took him outside and he tried to fly away, so i freaked out and took him back in.. but the room was bright.. so he freaked out.. which doesn't make sense.. I mean.. bats aren't senstive to light.. they don't have eyes right? And, we kept it in this HUGE clothing closet! And Erica was mad cause she could never get the bat to come to her, but I could get him to come to me.. Then mom bought one of those huge sutffed animal heads to hang on the wall, so the bat would hang off that instead of in the closet.. soo weird..

Oh yeah.. I had some dream, it was strange.. It was like my immediate family was helping me look throught he house of this adventurer guy, but he was gone to like antartica or something.. and we were going through his notes and shit.. And he was engaged to some other girl named, Rachel.. it was weird.. Then he came back, with Rachel, and they wanted to have 'whoopie', so they rushed us out... but alot of us were like wearing his stuff, or had his stuff in our pockets, and he has like this sensor machine beeped if you tried to leave while wearing his stuff.. So, it took me a while to get out.. But I remember... I think he was hot, lol!

I'll prolly blog again after work.. but I just thought I'd share my dreams.. that I kinda remember..