Sunday, September 23, 2007

Skipping Class

I've been rather bored lately, plenty of free time, even with school and work. I figured maybe I would blog like every day, or something. Today was the first day I skipped class this semester, and I was of course annoyed at myself. I didn't fall asleep until 5:30 am, because I was watching "Taking care of Business" cause it has an actor (The main character from the show According to Jim) in it, and i was addicted.
Then I got up at 10:30 am, cause my friend Brittany signed me up for this nursing luncheon. When I got there I was secretly disappointed because it was BBQ.. and my mother made BBQ sunday for a party, and I got left-overs.. So, I wasn't really in the mood for for it, and my mom's was better.. but I did meet a couple of freshman, not that I really learned their names, lol.

I was planning, after the luncheon, to read King Lear (for brit lit) until 1:30 (class), but I got done with the luncheon early so I decided to go home and nap until class, which is what I do all the time.. (nap inbetween classes, since i have 9 o'clock classes)

However, I got back to the apartment and it took me a while to fall asleep, then when the alarm went off, I was so mad, and sad at the same time! I just wanted to sleep.. so i asked Mike if he was going to class (cause we have class at the same time on tuesdays and thursdays), and he asked me if I was going to, then we just kept asking each other until we both fell asleep.. so... I missed class..

Since then I haven't really done anything exciting.. I went to Walmart and got like 70 bucks of food, and did the dishes. I washed my work pants, cause I'm bussing tomorrow. I'm secretly a little nervous. My manager asked me to bus cause someone else called in, so I said sure.. and I know how to bus, just fine.. I'm just worried cause I think I might be the only busser for a while, and I've never taken out the trash, and I don't really know how to do that.. and I don't really know what bussers do when they're in the kitchen.. like get stuff for the dishwashers.. so something.. idk...

Also, when I get there tomorrow I have to ask the manager for a different bussing shirt.. the shirt my manager gave me is.. very.. skin tight.. which I don't think I would be comfortable in, and not really very professional.. I hope they have a larger shirt..

Otherwise.. not much.. I'm pretty tired, even though I got up at 4pm..