Tuesday, November 27, 2007

T-something, Texas

I dreamt. Now that I am trying to remember it alot of it is gone.

Michael and I wanted to return something, so I was like.. "Why don't we just fly there!" and we agreed to.. Even though Michael had already mailed it back to them.. it was like treemount, Texas.. or something, lol! However.. I bought my ticket, and didn't buy him one.. and he was running late. So as i took off I saw him at the window of the airport! And, if you've ever seen Dan in Real Life.. when the little girl is seperated from her boyfriend, thats how I was behaving!

When I got to the town, I had to wait like half a day for Michael. I went to a butchers, and some lady knew me.. or something, and we chatted. When Michael arrived, we decided to go by the factory of the place we were returning the item too, and saw it didn't exist! It was like 3 guys wandering around a lot or something.. saying they owned the company.

When Michael and I got home, we decided to be spontaneous again! We bought a trailer! And we planned on taking it back to T-wherever and living! wtf?! It was like a nowhere town! Then we had to go shopping to find someone who would drive the trailer there. Why we couldn't just buy a trailer in texas, Idk..