Thursday, November 29, 2007

Religious Towns

I can't tell you much about this dream, as I don't remember much. But Praew (my beautiful thai sister), Erica, and a couple other friends (including my friend Joo from Outback).

We were investigating this religious town. It had buildings and the area was laid out like an old english town. They had a huge church, and even a kind of museum of their religion. Basically the whole dream we lived like we were their religion, faking it, and trying to find out information.

However.. we always got set servings of meals, and I think one day Praew had extra and wanted to keep it. And each group (of like 8ish) had a set dinner table, and a set porta-potty, cause we ate outside. And Praew hid everyone's left-overs in the porta-potty for later eating. I was grossed out! I told her I wouldn't eat my left-overs now, and she didn't understand!

Weird and gross dream..