Monday, November 26, 2007

Simpsons Demo, Sierra Mist Cranberry, The Central Nervous System

I woke up early! Michael and I went to Walmart. I mostly wanted some soda. It was 2 - 2 liters- of Sierra Mist Cranberry for - 2 dollars. So... I bought 6 bottles. Michael and I also bought some cheese dip, and other goodies.. including SPANGLER brand candy canes. I always buy Spangler brand because its my mother's maiden name, its a family tradition my sister and I only follow, lol!

I then spent the rest of the day playing arcade demos, like worms and frogger on the xbox.

Oh yeah, Michael and I were going to rent The Simpsons game at Blockbuster. Cause I got so moody when I was playing the demo, I was worried I'd always get moody when I played. I figured I'd rent it and play it and make sure I don't get upset all the time! However, they were all checked out. It came out a week and half ago.. and they only had 2 copies, wtf?!

Then i went to work, it was a fine day. I didn't have to roll any silverware the entire night! I sent the new girls to do it, they wanted to. I closed, then it was so empty, when I went back there to roll, the girl before me was just finishing, so I didn't have to roll all night! And I only worked for 4 hours, but I was kinda moody, I feel a little bad, I kinda snapped a couple times at the kinda experienced host today, and she could tell I was out of wack. It was cause I haven't hosted in so long.

I drew for my secret santa at Outback. I got a rugby playing, interior decorator, who loves the Philly Eagles and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish! lol! I bought him on Amazon, with my free 2 day shipping, a special sports illustrated on the eagles, and an eagles football thats all shiny and pretty, lol.

I also got told today I am to buy for Michael's Uncle.. so ANY TIPS WOULD HELP! I've never met him! All I know is he's a redneck hunter! And he doesn't even read magazines.. I thought a hunting magazine subscription would be good.. but Michael said no.. and Michael won't give me any other help! But he said he'll ask his dad in a couple of days.

Now.. I've been studying, and i want to play the Simpson's demo again, and study more.. but I'm about to fall asleep!!! Its cause I didn't come home and drink alot of caffeine. Since now all I have is caffeine free sierra mist cranberry!!

All weekend, I've been waking up at 9ish, and going to bed before 9! Idk whats wrong with me! But I kinda don't mind.

Maybe I'll wake up at like 3 or 4.. which I do sometimes when I sleep too early, then i'll study, play the demo once (cause its like play thru the level then the demo is over, its like 20 minutes or something for me.. supposedly you're supposed to do it in 5 minutes?!)

NIGHTY! Good luck on my quiz on the CNS (central nervous system) in A&P tomorrow.. It'll be FUCKING INSANE! Way too much info!