Friday, November 30, 2007

Is the weekend something to celebrate?

First off.. think about my title. Sure for 9-5, mod-fri, weekends are a celebration. On the weekends I work longer hours, is it really something to celebrate?

I went to class today, then I came home. I then napped but I had already slept 7 hours, so it wasn't a deep refreshing nap. Its one of those naps where you're always half awake and almost regret trying to sleep.

Then I went to class again!

When I got back I invited Alicia, my friend, over and we watched Legally Blond the musical, and ate papa johns left overs (from yesterday). Mike was mad i gave her pizza, but i had to! She came over while I was eating! She only ate one piece anyhow.

Then I went to work, UGH I was closing. Just a reminder that I feel like I'm not appericated at my job. I went back to roll silverware and I realized the silverware was nasty, and cold. Silverware is ALWAYS steaming hot when it comes out! I've never had cold silverware. I told my manager. Then like 2 minutes later I heard a buzz in the kitchen about the broken dishwasher! It happens prolly once a month, not too surprising. But my manager told me to climb into the bar, and I hand washed glasses. I only had to do like 50-100 glasses, really not much at all. I kinda liked it. Except for the bitchy bartender who was annoyed I was in her space. Then they got the dishwasher to work kinda for the night, they'd run it thru and then have to go to another sink and rinse it in boily/steaming water. The night went by fast. :)

Now I'm at home, waiting for Michael to come home with left over EASY NACHO DIP! Which by the way, Michael added so much stuff from the original recipe that its not easy to make, it takes work.

By the way the led christmas lights on my porch, I love! I love coming home and seeing my stairs lit up, and its nice. I love it, it puts me in the spirit too, which I need at home, cause I get TONS at work. The employees decorated for 3 hours! Every pole has christmas like material wrapped around it, we got wreaths everywhere, plastic trees, those red big petal flowers, christmas lights, christmas ornaments hanging from the ceiling.