Sunday, November 25, 2007

One Busy Week

Wednesday:
I skipped class cause I made a dish for my Outback's Thanksgiving dinner. I thought it was 12:30-3. I made the food then double checked and it was 1-3. And I already made food, so I just skipped. It was a GREAT MEAL! I enjoyed myself. I hung out there and eat everything! Stuffing, turkey, ham, mac and cheese, green beans, pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin rolls, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, and of course the cheese grits casserole I made! But I arrived too late, I don't think anyone ate hardly any. But thats okay.

After work I headed home and stayed the night in Wartburg.

Thursday:
I woke up atl ike 10ish and played the xbox with Michael and my Dad. My dad loved Forza Motorsport 2, the racing game we got with the xbox. At 11ish, I made my St. Paul's Casserole, a casserole with hot sausage, rice, and veggies. Everyone loved it, and it was one of the things we ran out of first on saturday. We had alot of left overs to go thru. At 12ish I walked next door and Samantha (my neighbor and friend) asked her parents if I could use their oven to cook my casserole. My parents oven was full with turkey, stuffing, and 2 other casserole! So, I baked my casserole for 45 minutes at their house. Then I brought it home, I had to use a car cause it was too hot to carry. Then like 20 minutes before the meal, after the turkey was out, my mom put my casserole in for the last 15 minutes it needed. I bought the cranberries for our sauce wednesday night, so I decided to try the sauce, and it was yummy. I normally don't eat cranberry sauce, but this holiday I was hooked.

I spent the rest of the evening with my cousin, Jodie, she's 3. Once again, another of my cousins that is scared of my6'4" boyfriend! She told me she wouldn't leave the bedroom unless I protected her. Everytime we passed Michael in the hall I had to tell him "No" so Jodie wouldn't scream and run. I had alot of fun with her even though I got pretty tired. Then my aunt and 2 cousins came that I hadn't seen in like maybe 2 years and they live in Oak Ridge! So 18 people showed up. The food was GREAT!!!

At like 7, I was laying by the warm fire, and I fell asleep. And I just kept sleeping and sleeping.

Friday:
I spent all Friday with my family! My mom and I went Black Friday shopping. My mom did my make-up first, I was pretty. We bought me some christmas gifts, and some gifts for others in our family. We bought Erica a coat, cause she has been whining about getting one, and she was whining about needing a coat saturday, so we gave it to her early, its more useful like that, truthfully. I also bought Michael a pair of "Red Camel" brand jeans. I thought he needed some more pants that would fit him. When he put them on he said they were super comfortable and he loved them! And they only costed 15 dollars! And Michael is a PICKY jeans wearer.

Saturday:
Another family day! My mom made chili! I can't wait to try it, cause I wasn't going straight home, so Andy is going to bring me the chili. Another day full xbox and family, and fire place! My sister did my make-up and straighted my hair! I was beautiful!

At like 5, Michael and I headed out to Nashville. We ate dinner at his Granny's house. She made excellent chicken, corn bread stuffing, SQUASH CASSEROLE, and apple pie. I think Michael should get his granny's recipe for squash casserole!!! I got thirds of the squash casserole!

We then played mexican dominoes, I had fun, but I defidently didn't win, lol. I got to see Michael's nephew, sister, and brother-in-law. I hadn't seen Tyler in a while, he did lots of running around. He was very quiet though, cause Michael's sister said he was being shy all week, cause he was meeting so many new people. They didn't notice my hair was straightened, but I didn't think they would, they have hardly seen me.

Sunday, Today:

I woke up an hour ago, and i ate a turkey wrap, and I've been watching the ever so terrible, Brady Bunch Movie, lol! Michael and I are thinking about renting an xbox game.. Idk though.. maybe, maybe not..