Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

Nothing exciting happened today. I didn't have A&P class so I slept all day.. well.. until history class. I said I did crappy on this last test, and I DID, 66! Anyhow.. I'm just not thinking about it cause it just depresses and stresses me out and its not like I can do anything about it.

I worked today, I was Call Ahead, I had a good time, mostly. It was me, Brandon, another host, and 2 hosts on their first days (of non training) I kinda had to retrain them each time I switched them around (from taking names at the door, rolling, sitting tables). I saw the new schedule was up for thanksgiving. It said I worked friday and saturday.. but wait.. i requested off a LONG time ago! I mentioned it to my manager.. He went back there got the request book and brought it to me and said, "When did you request off.. I don't see it." and I freaked out. I didn't write it in the book, I said it verbally to him! Anyhow, I explained he wrote it on a calendar thing.. or something.. then he disappeared.. and I didn't hear from him again as I was rolling. Then before I left i looked at the schedule. It had said that I was working friday, saturday, off sunday.. He just marked out friday and saturday.. so now I have off.. THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY!!!! I was so excited when I called my mom my voice was all high pitched.

Oh yeah.. I want a new video card.. mine is kinda dying. But in order to get one from dell, I have to reformat then wait until the problem happens again so they know its really my video card. I don't want to reformat! so.. I just kinda ignored the last 2 phone calls of the fucking INDIAN MAN! GOD DAMN IT! Get fucking americans, i can't understand a thing he's saying, and he has to repeat EVERYTHING! I said I know how to reformat, let me do it.. and don't make me listen to your step by step.. that I can't understand anyhow!!! I don't want to reformat.. I have a ton of shit on here! Maybe i'll just wait until the problem gets unlivable.. idk.. I don't want to reformat for no real reason.. what a pain..

Oh yeah.. I'm gonna take my xbox 360 home for the holidays so my family can see it.. however.. its not like i'll have a game any of them will want to play.. or anything.. mostly just so they can see it I guess.. Maybe my dad will want to drive his evo mr.

Also, Dad.. I didn't email you cause what i wanted to say to you about dell, I just wrote in this blog.. lol.