Sunday, November 11, 2007

Raspberry Sauce

Today is Sunday! I woke up and went to work. It was a pretty good day. Beth opened and I was there at 12 (30 minutes after her). It was sorta busy, it was nice. A trainee came in, and beth trained her. The key came in and I asked her if she could cut me at like 5ish so I could eat with my mom. She said it was unlikely (which is stupid.. they don't need me there after 5.. that would be 4 hosts for sunday dinner rush.. come on.. we had 4 for saturday night, we don't need 4 on sunday..) So.. Beth said I could get cut first (make her stay like an hour longer). I felt bad.. so I watched the clock and tried to see if they would maybe cut me in time.. but at like 4:30.. they said they would not cut me in time.. So.. I went to the bathroom (i was about to leave) cause mom left me a text message. I only check my phone, and i look out the door and I thought i saw my mom in some weird car.. so I went out there to check on her.

oh yeah, i forgot. my managers sent me to kroger to get raspberry sauce for the chocolate chocolate tower, but kroger didn't have any, so I came back empty handed and felt bad.

i met my mom, brother at steak and shake. We chatted and chatted! We had shakes, mom had chili, andy had a grilled sandwich, and i had a turkey club.

when i got home michael was a little hurt that i didn't call and invite him, but idk.. didn't really think about it. i just crossed the street from work to eat, i didn't think about inviting mike.. and i thought mom was only going to be there for like 20 minutes to eat, but we ended up hanging otu for like an hour.


TONIGHT Michael and I were talking! We know what we're getting each other for xmas!! XBOX 360 ELITE (like 120 gig memory!) We're prolly going to order it like during finals week, and have it arrive after finals. We're gonna order it early so we have something to do around the apartment after school, and as a reward for taking finals! I am sooo excited!!! I'm gonna get a pink controller ;)
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360elitesystem/default.htm
There's the website if you want to look at the xbox elite.

Mom bought me stuff to make some KICK ASS quesidillas! I am so pysched! I'll prolly make them after work tomorrow!!

Okay.. so tomorrow I need to get up.. go to human anatomy (remember that i'm going to take notes on my laptop now), go to my lab, take my quiz on muscles of the torso. Then i'll come back and have like another hour to study before my history test.

Did I mention that my history professor came and got a gift card at Outback today? I've been thinking about it all day, I feel like its a good omen. He said he recognized me (even tho its a lecture hall, aka big class). I feel better about my test now..