Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Icky Day

I woke up, went to A&P. Nothing exciting at all. I took my quiz in the class, it was alot of memorization and the lab teacher felt bad for us so she let us like work in groups on the quiz.. then she was like, "just open your books". So.. I know i made a 100 on the quiz, lol! Then I came back, ate, studied for my history test. Then I went to my history test. I thought seeing my professor would be a good omen, but I SUCKED IT UP! I think I prolly make a 70-something! I'm.. ashamed! I studied and everything! Its just I had trouble remember the names of all the fucking treaties and shit. Then there was like 6 or 7 (out of like 50) questions on this one day's lecture. However.. its like the ONLY day I missed! So like 6 or 7 of the fill-in the blanks I made up names and dates and towns!
Oh well.. after class I went to work. The host who was supposed to come in at 4:30, called in sick. I was the only host until 5:30 (when the closing host came in). By the way.. i was supposed to have today off.. but once again this one host, who i won't name, asked me to pick up for her. I normally say no.. but today i didn't really have a reason to say no, and i'll need the money now that I'm gonna be chipping in on an xbox 360 elite. I dont' know why.. but Mike said he only wants a 360 if its an elite. 100 dollars more for 100 gigs more of memory.. I can't imagine we would really need it.. oh well.. But at 5:30, the closing host came in, and a trainee. I don't know if I mentioned Samantha, the new trainee (of like 4 new ones) but I like her alot. She's smart, fast learner, and not afraid to ask questions. Also.. I like when trainees actually care what I'm saying.. lol. I kinda think they should! I got home at 9, I felt a little bad. I told Mike I would make dinner at 8ish, and told him not to eat too much before hand.. but that bitch called in, so I had to stay later. I got home and made the best quesdillas ever!!!

THANK YOU, MOM!!!! (She bought me all the food supplies)

I've been watching Aliens with Mike.. We watched the first one last night. Now we've watch the next two. If I'm up for it I might watch the last one, lol. So far the 3rd has prolly been my least favorite. Only reason I'm saying this cause its been like 10 years since I last saw these movies..


Is anyone reading my blog? I've posted now for like 4 days or so.. cause everyone requests I blog again and I haven't gotten one comment!