Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh ho ho

My life is magical! Michael and I went to walmart, after I posted my Tuesday blog. We bought some food, some light bulbs, even some drano.. for the shower! My hair clogs up the drain, and its a weird drain.. I can't explain it.. its like once my hair falls off me i can't get it back.. lol.. cause all you have to do is push down on the drain and it stops it, so you can have a bath.. anyhow.. we even saw some of my co-workers (3 to be exact) in the electronics section.. WE BOUGHT A XBOX 360!!! Are you supposed to use an before x? Cause EVERY TIME i try to write xbox.. i try to put an before it..

I've been playing Ultimate Alliance, the game that came free with the xbox. We decided to get the regular xbox cause 1) walmart doesn't have the elite.. we'd have to wait to order it online.. 2) the only difference is the elite costs 100 bucks more and has 100 gigs more of memory... and at walmart we saw an external 120 gig hard drive for 100 bucks.. So it'd be cheaper to get a regular xbox and get an external hard drive.. So.. right now we have a regular xbox.. Michael might end up asking for an external hard drive.. or not.. I don't know..

By the way.. I want a xbox live gold membership for xmas! wink wink

Now I'm about 1/5th of the way through ultimate alliance, and we've had it for 2 days.. Oh yeah.. we also got Forza Motorsport 2.. which is a racing game. You can drive my dad's MR Evo, lol! Michael was driving a race car than he drove my dad's car and kept wrecking cause he was used to the insane handling of the race car, lol. By the way.. I GOT FIRST PLACE! I never place in races like that! But the easy difficulty has this line.. on the road.. it shows you where to drive and has colors to show you when to break and when to let go of the gas.. and I GOT FIRST PLACE!

Okay now.. yesterday.. at work.. nothing exciting happened. I closed, which sucked.. but thats about it. I talked alot, and i told anyone that I knew would care that I got an xbox 360.. thats it.. i'm not gonna fix the "an" into "a" anymore.. cause it just keeps coming naturally.. so maybe you are.. idk..

Yesterday I missed history class.. and its not my fault! I also nap, and I always have an alarm. I set an alarm (100% positive cause i always set 2) and it never went off.. then we when i looked at my alarms.. nope.. none there.. Oh well.. it was STORMING! So I was secretly a little happy I missed class.. I don't know how I'll transport my laptop when its raining.. my backpack isn't rain-proof..

Today it was soo cold I got a large white chocolate mocha before class. I went to class cause I thought he was going to put us in groups.. instead he just rambled on about theater (it is theater class) and the entire class texted, read books, or surfed the net on their laptops.

I had a weird dream.. I can't remember alot.. oh yeah I had alot of them.. but this one upset me.. Jafar (my snake.. which I need to make room for at my apartment! I just.. its so crowded already.. I'm gonna do it) Had like.. evolved or something.. and he had like.. flippers.. kinda like .. well.. amphibian flippers.. like 10 of them.. and he was escaping out of his cage. I was too scared to touch him and I kept yelling, "HELP MICHAEL! MICHAEL! GET OVER HERE! HELP ME!" I was crying out! And he was ignoring me cause he was on his computer.. That is something Michael would do...

There was defidently something else I was wanting to say.. but I've forgotten it now.. Gosh! I can't remember! I'll just post again if I do remember. I'll prolly post again anyhow.. cause I know this is post is only for the last 2 days.. but I feel like I left a day's worth of info out.. lol!