Thursday, October 4, 2007

Work-free Day

I had an awesome day.. I woke up at 1, then I remembered I didn't have to go to class today.. so Michael and I slept wayyy in.. I prolly got up at like 3. It was soo nice! I haven't been able to do that in a looong time! Normally I have to get up for work or school.. Then.. after we slept in soo late.. we went out to eat! We went to El Talpatio's (something close like that), for dinner.. The food was great, we used a coupon for free cheese dip. I greatly enjoyed the meal.

Afterwords Michael and I came back to the apartment, and Michael showered and such before he planned to leave for Wartburg. We left at the same time, he for Wartburg, me for Walmart. I got a copy of the apartment key (cause michael's is bent real bad, and hard to use).. I got a pretty tie dye one.. I get to have the pretty one, and he can have my old one (cause it works fine). I also got some laundry detergent, indian candy corn, and soda. I bought Sprite Zero, so maybe I won't have problems falling asleep anymore. It was a good day, I didn't have to go to school or work, and I spent the day with Michael!