Monday, October 1, 2007

2nd Bussing Shift

I had my second bussing shift. (By the way, next wednesday I'm bussing again!)

I was a little sad.. Beth(friend I host with) was bussing at the same time as me. But she got cut (sent home) after we bussed for like 10 minutes together. Then.. I closed by myself as a busser for like the first time.. It was weird.. I was done cleaning tables like 5 minutes to close, then I waited on the manager to tell me she was ready to watch me take out the trash. (Cause the back door is open, the manager has to be there) So.. I was there 30 minutes after close.. It felt wasteful.. I'm afraid the manager thought I was being lazy, and wasting money.. cause I was just standing there.. I didn't want to go somewhere where she couldn't find me..

Oh yeah.. I almost bussed a table that didn't leave yet! I was about to put their glasses in my bucket.. and the server told me. Today was the first day of no smoking in restaurants.. Aparently they went out for a smoke.. but it wasn't just me who thought they left.. the bartender thought they were gone too.

Oh well, thats all.. I studied my history info for about an hour before work.. Now I'm going to finish making the notecards, so I can get to real studying. Which, by the way.. I need all evening to study for my history! I don't think it'll even be enough! I wish I had known that my human anatomy studying wouldn't help.. I would have used the time to study for History!!!