Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What UPS driver doesn't know where TECH is?!

Let's first start off with the beginning of the day, not what i'm all emotional about..

I went to bed too late again, I just.. I always wait until Michael goes to bed, before I will, and i need to break this habit!

I had a weird dream.. this new host, Dava, she was in my dream! I had a car accident with her.. when we were waiting for the cop to arrive, we chatted, and such.. when the cop arrived... >.> He was a zombie! Then it turned out to be we were living a zombie movie! We were fighting off the "disease", and I was firing a pistol! At one point, I'm very positive I shot my brother, Andy, like 5 times, and he was still coming after me!!

Nothing exciting for a while.. went to class, napped, went to class.. oh yeah, turns out my first anatomy test is not this monday, but next monday..

Then after my 2nd class, I went and checked my tech p.o. box... because....

3 weeks ago, I ordered from Victoria's Secret... Well.. It was supposed to arrive on the 15th (UPS AIR), and it didn't.. I then realized it was prolly because when I gave VS my address they said it wasn't in their database, and might take longer to arrive.. I was like, fine.. thats my fault.. any time I get stuff mailed to my apartment, they arrive early in the morning, and don't knock loud enough.. so I went on to VS to check on my package status.. and turns out.. I can't check the status because the billing address (wartburg) was different than my mailing address (cookeville)! So, I decided I would wait another few days before I called VS to complain...

Today.. I got a postcard from UPS.. It said.. pick up your package BY TODAY (because we're fucking retards who don't know how to deliver to TENN TECH!) So.. I only had like 2 or 3 hours until work (bussing), so I left, cause it's in Algood.. Turns out. FUCKING SCHOOL IS GETTING OUT! urgh!!!! Mapquest said it was supposed to take 15 minutes.. took 40..

I got back to the apartment.. and tried on my new bras.. they're all lacy and shit (they were the racerbacks on sale, i have to have racerbacks.. others ALWAYS fall off my shoulders, no matter what size I get).. It's uncomfortable! There's like lace grinding on my damned skin.. god.. I am soo furious..

But.. now I am making myself some food before work.. I bought it at walmart.. they're like.. buffalo style chicken nuggets.. surrounded in biscuit.. looks soo damned good! BETTER BE!

I hope my evening gets better.. not worse..