Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bussing and Greek Plays

So, not too much has happened. I bussed, and I liked it alot. It was so much better than hosting! I wish I could not host again! However, my elbow is hurting, I don't know if it's made for lifting weight.. cause my elbow has been huring since last night. And Raford, who was also bussing, was really nice and helpful since I didn't know too much about bussing. I was too busy to get free food, cause bussers get free food! Soon as Raford was cut (sent home), 3 parties got up, and i was busy for a while.

Today I went to theater class, for the class, we were all put into 6 groups,and we have to each do a greek skit. I picked out the greek myth for our group, and another guy is writing the script. I didn't want to be the lead, and either did any of the other girls (lead is a female), so... a funny guy in our class volunteered, so we're gonna make him a girl.. And we each are making our own masks, and i helped make the togas. I kept the extra material from our togas, and I cut it into strips, and glued them onto the mask, so my face is really colorful. I'm a kid in the play, so it should be really colorful.

I didn't go to brit lit again, but I got done in theater like 45 minutes early, I didn't want to waste time on campus.

Also, I need to lose weight! I'm up to 190! I was like 160 before I became a freshman.. I didn't take this into consideration... My new bras are 38D.. My boobs are a little large for the cup.. and the band is tight.. I really.. after the weight gain shoulda got 40DD.. oh well..

And.. I was drinking my soda.. and i almost drank a piece of dried glue.... (I was making my mask at my desk).. so now I can't decide if I want to continue drinking it... Oh!, timer! I need to put my pizza rolls in!

Oh yeah, the other day Mike went to Wartburg, and left a note on my computer, I thought it was soo sweet! It says stuff like, I'm sorry I won't be there when you get home from work, but anytime you miss me you can just read the note and remember I love you, (cause at his friend, Jamie's, there is no cell phone signal)

And.. I wish I didn't have to work this weekend!! Michael is going to an interpol concert in nashville, with his guy friends.. and they have an extra ticket.. saturday night.. I'd LOVE to go! But.. I have to close.. then.. his grandmother's birthday is sunday, they're going to celebrate (in nashville) on sunday.. and.. I have to work at 12.. I'm so sad! There's no way I can get ppl to pick up saturday and sunday.. and that's not really nice.. cause it's not really an emergency..or anything.. just.. i'd like to go.. I'm soo sad!! But.. I don't know.. I mean.. its in nashville.. and I normally dont' like concerts.. but I love Interpol! They're in my top 5 favorite bands.. Oh well....... I guess working is okay.