Friday, September 21, 2007

Sleep Habits

Last night I previewed 'Good Luck, Chuck'. It was very funny! I loved it! I'd prolly pay to own it in the future. There's alot of sex and titties tho! And It was just Andy, Jonathan, Mike, David, and I.. so everytime they saw titties they yelled, "BOOBIES!" There's even Jessica Alba side boob, lol! Oh, and I took Salt and Vinegar pringles with me.. I think I ate too many.. cause my tongue is raw! It's not like when you burn it.. it's more painful, not numb.

Mike stayed in Wartburg last night,so I was alone. Since, I couldn't fall asleep I listened to my audio book, "Water for the Elephants". It's a great book. I fell asleep prolly at.. 4:30am..

I woke up at 8:30, I spent 10 minutes checking stuff online and eating yogurt, and went to Human Anatomy.

I got back at 10:15, and slept until 1:00pm.. I got up, rushed around, and went to my American History class.

My elbow still hurts from when I bussed. I guess I need to stretch my arms more or something, I think its a tendon.. anyhow.. I'm gonna watch tv for another hour or two.. then I've got work.. It's weird.. I go in at 5:45, and I'm not closing.. but tomorrow I work at 5:45.. and I am closing.. whatever.. I'm just sad cause Mike will be gone all weekend to the concert and to see his Grandmother.

Andy just called me. David and Mike are coming back tonight (and leaving tomorrow for the concert), and they're all going to grill hamburgers at Andy's place. However, I have to work from like 5:45-11:00.. but he said he's put the burger in the fridge, and grill it when I get there. How nice of him!

Anyhow.. about the subject of my blog.. I don't think I've slept 8 hours in a row in a long time! it's like I just take 3 (3 hour) naps a day.. I nap before class.. I nap inbetween classes, and I nap after classes and before work.. I think I'm going to buy a sleep aid, cause, I'm tired of this shit.. It's not just that I can't fall asleep, I wake up all the time! And sometimes I never go into a deep sleep, so it doesn't feel very refreshing.. I feel like someone could say "Rachel.." and I'd say "what?".. not like they were even waking me up.. I miss good nights of sleep!!! I haven't sleep thru the night since I moved away from home..