Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just Blogging

I'm rather bored, so I figured I'd blog. Well, I'm really stressed out about my classes. And I've got proof :P My digestive system goes insane when I'm stressed out. So, I've had a rather rumbly upset stomach.


Here's something on each of my 5 classes...


Monday mornings I have Spanish for the Health Services. The teacher is a young guy, but he seems nice. I was nervous at first that the class was for people who already knew how to speak spanish, cause he'd speak spanish on the first day! Turns out he just likes to speak spanish all the time, and you have to use like context clues! I need to buy a spanish dictionary so I can do my work in my workbook. But... the best thing is he just grades you on your effort not on how good you actually are.. so.. it's okay if I suck at speaking spanish, long as I try! Too bad the class is only available at 8 in the morning!!

Human Anatomy will be hard and boring! Redding, my professor is already trying to make me fall asleep. Good news is I have a friend, Brittany, in the class from last year. And the lab has a different teacher, so that shouldn't be too bad.. and according to his numbers he only fails 7% of his students each semester.. so.. maybe I will make it. Once again.. too bad it's only avaiable 9 in the morning..

History seems like it'll be fun. I used ratemyprofessor, to pick my professor. I think it was a good choice.. He has 3 exams, and they're NOT comprehensive!!! He's really interesting too! He is like the opposite of a monotone speaker! He could suceed as a sports broadcaster, cause his voice is so exciting!

Intro to Theater seems like it'll be fun. There's 3 projects, and I have to see 4 plays and review them. I have already met the professor before the class, and knew he was awesome, he's like the main director for all the back door play house.

English.. I did have World Literature.. but I don't like the teacher.. he gives quizzes every class period.. 3 class misses equals a fail! And there's 6 books.. So.. I realized that i wanted to switch and take british .iterature with Michael.. SIDE NOTE [However... at first I couldn't get into health services spanish, so i signed up for elem spanish.. but I did get into it. so when i went online to drop elem spanish.. it wouldn't let me, i have to go fill out a form to drop it.. so when i went to add michael's lit class online, i couldn't.. cause it conflicts with elem spanish.. so i have to go to campus and drop elem spanish before thursday, cause thursday is the day the class meets again..] so now hopefully, i'll have british literature with Michael, and hopefully it'll be more enjoyable..

I also told Outback that I can't work on tuesdays and thursdays, so I have a few days off each week for sure.. if I meet with study groups I'll always know I have those days off. Plus.. that way I have the night off before every human anatomy class incase I have to do some extra exam cramming..

Michael and I ate at Spankies instead of the Thai restaurant.. as I said my digestive track is senstive.. and I realized that eating Thai would just upset my stomach, it's too spicy, even though I LOVE spicy food!

I have a grant that pays my tutition, and my grandparents are paying for my text books and school supplies.. and I still qualify for my lottery scholarship.. soo.....I GOT MY LOTTERY SCHOLARSHIP IN MY POCKET!!! So.. Its gonna pay for my groceries and rent!!

Life is good and bad.. but now I can save up my money from Outback.. maybe if I need it i'll request less hours..

Gosh.. feel free to ask me any questions about my ever so exciting and dramatic life..

I love all of you!