Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm gonna be a nurse!

Today... I woke up, went to class, napped, went to class, then went to pick up my car. I was at Midas for like 45 minutes cause he was having trouble with my check, like he had to call the main office to accept it, and I didn't want to have to split the payment on mine and Michael's credit cards.. So, I waited. I made Michael miss class! He missed this same class on Monday cause I had the car for work. Michael is a sweety though.

It was 573 dollars to fix my car. He even showed me the broken shoes, or something. He told me the root of my problem is often caused by people not using their parking brakes. However.. I don't see how that it my problem. I use my parking brake more than anyone else I know.

Then I went to work, it was okay, nothing too special. But I don't think anything bad happened. I did get cut at like 8:00. After work, I went to Walmart. Cause I got my schedule and I'm working on Halloween. At our Outback you can dress up on Halloween if you're working. I looked at the costumes, but they had nothing worth my money. So I went and got Michael the soda he wanted. On my way towards the register, I walked by the scrubs. I then decided I wanted to be a nurse! So, I bought some scrubs. I got an orange scrub shirt, it has eeyore on it, and he's wearing a witch, and other halloween costumes. I got black pants to go with it. I'm super excited now. I just have to find where to get a stethascope (or somehow spelled like that?).

I also bought some more linen scented candles at Walmart. Now I'm just relaxing at home with Michael. I'll go to class tomorrow, maybe see a play, then relax some more. God, I love the 2 days I get off a week. Oh yeah, my schedule next week mostly sucks. Like on the friday,saturday, and sundays shifts, I'm like the 3rd or 4th person to come in each day. So.. I wont' get to go home until like an hour before close! Thats normally the shift they give to the crappy employees.. Maybe my manager heard I said no to an employee who said her hip hurt? Idk.. but I have to say. I'd rather have those not as good shifts and have my guarnteed 2 days off! Jeez!

Now I need to move my laundry to the dryer!