Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Why I should break up with Michael...

Michael's only chore is trash. He is in charge of taking out the trash. We take turns on the dishes.. and I do all the laundry.. and cleaning.

The trash has been sitting here since CHRISTMAS. There are 3 bags outside that have food in them.. that he moved outside cause they stunk.. There's a computer chair box in the middle of our small walk-thru kitchen. I literally have to weave around the trash to get thru the apartment. I have nagged.. and nagged.. its still here. Then I told him.. fine.. do the dishes before I get home tonight, and I won't nag you about the trash. Guess what.. He didn't do the dishes or the trash.. cause he's busy playing world of warcraft, and he can't step away. I'm getting tired of this! He complains cause he can't find a shirt he wants clean.. and all he has to do is put it int he washer.. i told him.. put what you want washed int he washer and i'll clean it.. and he whines about it. I think I have a right to white about 3-4 week old trash.

Now.. I have gone grocery shopping.. because everytime he wants to go.. I'm tired from work. So.. of course he's busy playing wow so i went shopping alone.. (after him and the other wow players ate at andy's and didn't save me any food).. I spent 142 dollars.. even buying stupid shit he wants.. like his soda and stuff. I get home.. he's too busy to help me unload.. I had to make 6 trips up and down the stairs and then its 100 feet prolly from the bottom of the stairs to where I could find a parking spot. Now.. the trash is in the way and I can't even put away the fucking food.. I can't even KINDA get into the pantry. And he's gonna be playing wow for prolly another 2 hours without being able to take a damn break. I've already decided.. he can't eat or drink a SINGLE FUCKING THING I BOUGHT. Am I being all that unreasonable?! Its not like he works all day. He already skipped his first class.. cause it was 8 in the morning..