Monday, February 11, 2008

Service

Do I have high standards of customer service? Is it because of Outback?

I've told Michael I want to change the place where we order pizza from. Papa Johns, while my favorite tasting pizza, feels to me as the worst service.

I have called before and put in an order, and they called by to say they didn't have any of that pizza topping, and I would have to order again.

I have called before and put in an order.. 15 minutes before they closed, and they called me back to tell me they refunded me because they're closed. WTF? I'm sure they didn't want to make my pizzas, but its not really good customer service to close early. At Outback, if you walk in 30 seconds to close (which happened last night) you can still have your well done steak, and you won't see a single person giving you the evil eye.

I called yesterday to order pizza, and they called back to say they refunded us because they didn't have any medium pizzas. WTF?! How can they not have medium pizzas? Don't they just make dough and shape it like a medium pizza? Are they really using frozen dough that is already shaped for them? Why didn't they say something like, "I'm sorry about it, we can give you large pizzas instead" thats what good customer service would do!

Michael bitched at me because he thought I was having high standards of the service we get from our pizza place. Am I? I want to know, am I now accustomed to high standards, or is Michael being a push over? I want to hear from you.. lol.