Friday, January 4, 2008

Forgotten Blog

Wow, I had forgotten I even had a blog I've been SOO busy with christmas and new years, and work. However, its all over, and my school is paid for and confirmed, so now it's mostly just play time for another week or so, then its HARD school. Anyhow. I just sent an email to my parents about my xmas gifts. Instead of rewriting it and just changing the tone and stuff like that, I figured I'd just paste my email, so you can hear about what I got for xmas. Got any questions, go ahead and ask, I'd happy to answer!

Hey Mom and Dad,

I just thought I'd let you guys know how much I love my christmas presents! I just made the scones, sooo delicious, and I didn't even need honey or jam on it. Also, I LOVE my victoria's secret pjs, i wear them like every other night. The elastic at the bottom of the legs makes them cover my legs even when I move around int he bed. I hate wearing pj pants that easily get pushed up.

Also! I'm so addicted to Bioshock. Ask Michael! I am always screaming when it scares me and stuff! And I've upgraded a bunch. I can shock people, fire them, I have telekenesis, if someone attacks me they get a shock, I have hacking upgrades, and I can distract secruity cameras and make my body temperature appear lower, however I'm stuck right now trying to get to the "farmer's market" so i can make a recipe so i can save all the plant life.

I love my spanks (is that the name of the spandex corset-like underwear?) I wear my red robe more than anything! It keeps me nice and cozy when I play games or I am on the computer. I already used my itunes card to buy the new bare naked ladies album. I also LOVE my chocolate! And my peppermint lotion smells so nice, I never sneeze, and my hands are soo soft. I'm trying to think of the other gifts I got and I am enjoying, but I am having a brain fart.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know I love my presents!

Oh and I love the music box Grandma and Papaw got me, I open it up before I go to bed and listen to a song or two while I put away my jewelry.

Also when I"m not so poor I will buy some chicken and veggies and make the curry! I've been staring at it every day.

And I haven't even read a portion of my found magazines, there's so much stuff in there!

Tell Erica i already read both my mangas, and will have to re-read them, they are soo good.

Also, youtube I think has a trailer for The Other Boylen Girl movie, apparently its starring Natilie Portman, which I don't think was the right person for the role, but it still looks good.

Oh yeah I went to Outback and ate with Beth, Skylar (her son), and Michael. Skylar loved my address book. He played with it for like 20 minutes, he liked throwing it on the floor and watching Michael get it. Why do kids love that so much, kids are just weird.

--

-Rachel