Friday, March 28, 2008

Way Overdue

Well, I'm way overdue for a blog. I've just been sooo lazy! And maybe a little distracted with life.

April is approaching, and I will get my letter saying I did not get into upper division, I'm still like 90% sure I won't get in. Michael and I have made some life decision based on this letter.

If I am accepted I will stay here in Cookeville, continue Outback, and go to school at Tech.

If I am not accepted, In May Michael and I will move out, I'll leave Outback. Michael and I will stay at our parents homes in Wartburg until we can find a place to live in Oak Ridge. I want to rent a house, I thought it would be so nice! Specially not having to worry about our neighbors. Neighbors in apartments piss me off. My neighbor to the side parks so badly its like he takes up 3 parking spaces, and I have to park forever away cause he's a retard. Our neighbor below us bangs on the ceiling whenever Michael plays rockband. So, Michael always has to check for her car and only play when she's gone, its ridiculous. Its not like she's 50, she's 20.

After moving into Oak Ridge, or while we're waiting. I hope to get an assistant manager job at Tinseltown, the theater. However, I know right now they have 5 managers, and I may not be needed. So, I could also transfer to the Outback in Oak Ridge. I hear the management is nicer. By the way.. my friend, at Outback, who never missed a shift, she even got taxis to get to work on time! She called like 10 hours in advance to say she wasn't going to be able to make it to her shift, and she was FIRED. No warning or anything! Normally they suspend them. I think they used it as an excuse to fire her because they didn't think she was a good enough employee, but she was fine! I was shocked by how they treated her, and kind of made me happy that I might be leaving.

But.. my issue is.. I want to apply at the theater, but if I don't get the job I want Outback. However, I'd have to transfer to the Outback to insure that i get a job. So, I transfer then quit immediately to work at the theater, or I just apply at the theater, not get the job, then have to try applying at the Oak Ridge Outback.

Also, I need to reapply at Roane State Community College's Nursing Program. I applied 2 years ago, and was accepted. I even had to take an entrance exam which was like an ACT. Now I'm curious.. do I have to retake it? Logically I wouldn't have to cause if I passed it back then I can obviously pass it again 2 years later. I really don't want to take it again, its just all over stressful.

So.. now I think I've said everything that I can think of on my future plans.

Right now classes are going kinda icky. I dropped History today cause i stopped going. I didn't have any notes cause I missed so many classes for Microbiology that I'm sure I got the lowest grade in the class. It was multiple choice.. but also with matching, so easy to make below a 25.

A + P is okay, hard.

Nutrition is going good.

Nursing class is going okay, I keep forgetting to do assignments because its a retarded set up online for a online course. Which reminds by monday I need to have my oral presentation ready.

I think thats all I can think of.