Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our Town

hh.. i'm gonna cry! I wrote 2 pages about my life.. and I accidently hit back.. FUCKING MYSPACE, i'm switching blogs, and i'm not rewriting it now.. cause i'm gonna cry!


-----------------

Okay.. I'm still SOO upset about my blog incident.. but I will give a summary...

Yesterday was.. tuesday. After class I carved, Wally, my pumpkin, toasted the seeds, dropped the bowl with the seeds, put the glass covered seeds in water, the glass sunk, and i took the clean seeds off the top to roast. I went to Outback and got cyclone pasta, my server told me I was her favorite busser, a couple servers chatted with me, i loved it. I looked at halloween party pictures, and I gave beth some note cards i bought for her at the tech book store. I went to the play at the tech back door play house alone, i had a reservation, and I was early, but I don't think they regarded it. the play was okay, i didn't pay attention to the dialog because i was trying to figure out what the women were doing in the kitchen cause there was no props. afterwards I went to andy's apartment and watched the nip tuck preimere. today i woke up and went and saw my grandpa at the outback parking lot, we chatted. I came home, i napped, went to class. now i 'm getting ready for work, and I did my hair all pretty like to be a nurse, cause i'm dressing up. i'm excited. i covered myself with perfume even tho I don't have my allergy medicine so i'm gonna die today, but i wanted to smell pretty. i'm gonna cry! I did right like 10 pages! I might be switching blogs.. but i will post the info up here.. if you're interested, or i might start writing my blog in wordpad and transferring it. oh yeah, tomorrow i'm going to oak ridge for my eye doctor and asthma doctor appointments, and eating at el cantarios with my dad and his awesome friend brian. then friday my parents are coming to cookeville, i'm hoping they'll eat at my outback, it'd mean alot to me.