Sunday, December 2, 2007

Mirgraines

I've had a throbbing headache for a week now. I took tyenol and it didn't help, so I assumed maybe it twas pressure, i wasn't sure, cause the pain wasn't sharp. Then yesterday at work I started feeling really bad, and i felt sick to my stomach. I went home, bought stuff cause I thought I might be getting a cold or something, went to bed. I woke up at 7:30, and the head issue had gotten worse, it was THROBBING TERRIBLE! I couldn't do anything! I couldn't even whine and whimper like I do when I feel bad cause it'd make it worse. I said screw it and took 3 ibuprofens, i woke up at 10:30, I'm great! I feel great! I praise the lord, who i don't believe in!

Now I'm getting ready to got o work. I kinda still feel a presence of the mirgraine.. like the slightest of headaches.. like that feeling you get when you know you're gonna get a head ache. I have more ibuprofen in my pocket. I know I'm not supposed to take them cause i already take alot of medications, but if I don't i'll be crying at work! And its not like they'll send me home early cause i'm sick.

Which by the way.. I had to stay later than normal. They normally cut a hostess (after the rush) once an hour. When my hour came they didn't cut me, and they didn't cut me in the next hour. I was feeling terrible! And there were 3 hostess at 10:30 (30 minutes until close) sooo not needed. Turns out Jona was annoyed at the newer hostess (the other 2 there with me) and didn't think it was a good idea to leave them alone. So I suppose I should be a little flattered that she trusted I would not let things go badly. However I did kinda lecture the girls a few times. But they needed it. It was a topic they did not really learn in training, and they were doing wrong. I plan today to make sure April (a good new hostess) that I didn't mean to come off mean yesterday. She knew I was feeling bad. The other hostess I prolly won't apologize to cause I wanted to strangle her! She did soooo many things wrong! How could she?! My god! Then me and her got cut at the same time (means we both go roll) and she just clocked out cause she said she had already rolled alot. She's lucky I didn't bitch to the managers. Only reason I didn't was because it wasn't alot of silverware anyhow. The two slowest-learning hostess are in high school. And I see know why they don't normally high high schoolers.