Saturday, December 15, 2007

Family Portraits

I spent today and last night in Nashville with Michael's family. I didn't realize how much harder it is to type with fake nails. I didn't sleep well, i kept waking up cause there was so much mucous in my throat that i couldn't breath, and i was on my medicines. She doesn't have indoor cats or dogs, and its a newer house, so it was weird.

I finally held Georgia, michael's cousin that was born in may. She was sooo cute! She gets excited and shakes her legs like crazy, its like she's running while you're holding her, it would be easy to drop her if you didn't pay attention, lol. She was just soo cute. I played with Tyler too, michael's nephew. We had a portrait with 12 people together! Gosh! Then everyone broke up and had photos with just their family, then they did just blood kin. Michael and I ordered a photo of us, it's a cute romantic photo. Everyone wearing the same color actually looked good. However, I think out family should all just do black and white. It would give us more freedom to pick out what we want to wear, but we would still look nice and elegant.

Michael ordered pizza, not me, i'm poor, but i'm gonna eat some, watch three's' company, then play some HALO!